As worldwide demand for Bourbon continues to soar, so will our jobs, economic growth, tax dollars and tourism in communities across Kentucky.
- Kentucky’s distilling industry announced a record $2.1 billion in new projects in 2022.
- Bourbon is expected to create 700 new jobs in the coming years.
- Bourbon is a $9 billion industry in Kentucky.
- Distillers filled a record 2.6 million barrels last year, up from 2.4 million in 2021 and marking the fourth consecutive year surpassing 2 million barrels.
- Bourbon provides Kentucky families with more than 22,500 good-paying, stable jobs.
- Bourbon in Kentucky has an annual payroll topping $1.2 billion.
- Bourbon in Kentucky provides $285 million in local and state taxes each year.